Reno Pro Soccer is fundraising to bring about The Boulevard Reno, its mixed-use entertainment district anchored by a 6,000-seat soccer stadium.
Reno Pro Soccer is the owner and developer. TVS Architecture and Interior Design is the architect. Holland & Hart is serving as the legal representative. A general contractor has yet to be selected. (NVBEX: Dec. 15, 2025; April 20)
The entirety of The Boulevard has an estimated price tag of $327M, while the stadium itself will only cost $40M. Reno was briefly home to a soccer team, which ceased operations during the pandemic.
Wendy Damonte, CEO of Reno Pro Soccer, told The Nevada Independent the design of the stadium has changed since its last set of public renderings. Additionally, plans have yet to be made public regarding the layout of the overall project surrounding the stadium. Developers have nearly 30 acres of land to build on in total.
Earlier plans indicate the commercial and hospitality portions of the project will surround a public plaza called “Electric Avenue.” There will be up to eight buildings with a maximum height of seven stories. A hotel/casino will be included with roughly 300 rooms and a five-story parking garage.
A justification letter submitted earlier this year lists the stadium as approximately 99.4KSF. The retail/restaurant village area will be 55KSF. Electric Avenue will be 37KSF. The casino/hotel podium will be 71.2KSF with a 38KSF gaming floor.
The stadium would be built to accommodate a USL Championship team, which is the division below Major League Soccer. The stadium could also be used for concerts and events.
Developers want to raise $150M and have already gathered $50M from investors. These numbers are subject to change, however, as the project gets closer to breaking ground.
Tax-increment financing has been discussed as an option to help bring about the entertainment district. TIF funding reallocates property taxes back into the project to help facilitate its construction. Reno Pro Soccer would require City Council approval to receive TIF funding.
TIF funding has been commonly used throughout Northern Nevada in previous years and is set to sunset in the next few years if not extended by legislators.
Financing and the approval process are expected to run into 2027. The project will be constructed in phases, with the stadium coming first. Stadium construction is anticipated to last somewhere between 12 and 18 months.
Damonte told NVBEX, “We are very excited to bring a multifaceted entertainment project of this magnitude to Reno. The first of its kind in 31 years.” She went on to say the project is still in the approval process, and more details will be announced upon its approval.





















